Saturday 2 May 2015

AD33 - Lee Hodges inspired doodle and 200 followers on Instagram!

After having an awesome chat with Lee Hodges I got really inspired and wanted to try something ever so slightly different with my artwork, this time focusing more on flow and less on accuracy.

Around about the same time that this inspiration struck I also found out that I had hit 200 followers on Instagram which was exciting!

I combined the two events together and came up with this piece which I think perfectly sums up both occasions.






Very abstract but I like it, it is full of energy and the colours are so punchy!
There is a stronger consideration into texture in this piece, there isn't just one texture slapped on top of the image but instead there are multiple layers which add a lot of depth. Happy days!

Hopefully I will make more images like this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment