Thursday 14 May 2015

AD33- My creative CV and promotional pack

I went a little bit crazy with my creative CV this year and made a three dimensional circus tent which stands up freely and looks pretty cool too if I do say so myself.

It was a slightly ambitious project but I am glad I saw it through to the end because now I am super happy with it and although this one is a prototype I think it will stand strong as my professional creative CV.

The two 'A' boards either side act as my personal statement holder, I did not have a lot of room for a statement on the inside so I thought I would just create an external part which could feature it. Only one board would come with the CV this photo just shows the front and back of each board, the front has a statement and the back has my contact details, a mini calling card if you will.


And here is one side of my promotional package, these guys are designed to be a double sided concertina print set with the added bonus of perforated fold lines meaning that you will be able to tear each one off as an individual print.




And here is the other side!
All three of my nursery rhyme illustrations nicely framed in an appropriate Victorian themed frame, I also colour watched each panel to compliment the colours within the piece.

Really happy with how these turned out, they look so cool as a completed set, I was worried at first that I wasn't going to get the third one finished and was going to have to hand in just two.



Here is a picture of the whole set, I like the three dimensional element to each thing, it shows that I am enthusiastic about making objects, these would go down well at card companies such as Hallmark and Tiger Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment