Friday 30 May 2014

Digital Self Promotion- Cargo


Above is an example of my cargo site that has been opened up in a different browser. I personally use Chrome and when i had opened the site. For this example i used Firefox and it seems like my images have piled up on top of each other, I am not sure how i would go about changing this but i think it still works, the navigation bar on the side will allow viewers to see my work regardless of whether you can see it on the initial start up of the page. It looks quite cool with everything tilled up the the left, if i were to add more projects perhaps it will eventually add more columns which will ultimately fill up the page. When you click the project image it opens up the project and shows more images within, these images are a lot larger and can be zoomed in on even more if required. I think it was a stylistic choice to have thumbnails so large as i like to show off as much of my image as possible, even within a thumbnail.



Here is a screen shot of an opened project, there is a scroll bar in the right hand corner of the project window and that allows for easy navigation, if you were to scroll down you would also get the other project thumbnails at the bottom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment