Wednesday 14 January 2015

AD32 - conclusion

This has probably been the best project for me so far as I have produced a range of professional outcomes, this was also the first time that my work has been shown fully in context. The menu turned out really well and it looked totally believable when I had taken pictures of it at the dinner table. This time through I took a different approach to the planning process of my digital images, to speed up the process I made digital colour swatches so that I could just jump straight into the final image.
For me the last module was about celebrating my new found style and confidence as an image maker and for this module I feel like it was about pushing myself to the absolute limit.

I am also happy with my Syfy outcomes as they allowed me to try out some new things, the weapon wall image for example allowed me to work with geometric shapes to produce a sharp and uniform illustration. The menu and the weapon wall were my strongest pieces in my opinion and I feel that they have opened up some new doors for me in the future, I'd like to make similar busy images like these in the future.

To conclude I am very happy with where my work is heading and can't wait to see where it takes me in future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment