Monday 29 February 2016

Update Numero Uno - part three!

I met an awesome guy named Dan at my summer show who was interested in opening a new food emporium on the Barbican in Plymouth. I had a few initial meetings with him whilst I was working at the Pub, started to worry a little about the workload at this point.

When we first met Dan wanted me to work on some posters for him, I was totally cool with that, a little further down the line however he decided that he wanted me to work on the branding for the entire restaurant.


The next few blog posts may be slightly inaccurate as a lot of these things were happening at the same time!

Okay so this is the logo that I came up with for Supha's street food emporium!



The eye shape in the background is supposed to mimic an abstract lemon being sliced in half. They wanted me to really capture this idea of "fresh" and "clean" street food. The vibrant colours are used to reference the bright and colourful streets of Thailand.

I was pretty happy with the logo and could not wait to see it go into print!
I was informed of how big roughly this logo would be when it went to print but I had to actually see them in person to believe my eyes!



I walked up to the restaurant a few weeks before it opened and saw these bad boys! Massive things! 

More info on how the project unfolds coming up next! 







No comments:

Post a Comment