Monday 29 February 2016

Update Numero Uno - part four!

The quest for the ultimate Thai street food continues! 

So after completing the logo for Supha's I was then tasked with creating some interior visuals for the walls. After seeing the logo I got super excited to see other work blown up to that scale, keen was an understatement! 



This was actually one of the first illustrations that I had done for Dan, it went on the back burner for a while whilst I worked on the logo but it soon resurfaced after. It ended up being a huge part of the interior decor and being blown up to something crazy like A0-2 or something like that. Excuse the lighting! 

Skipping forward a few months, Supha's officially opened a few weeks ago and has been buzzing since. Feel free to have a look on their Facebook page to see some wonderful photos of the private view. I was so happy with the interior choices as it all seemed to perfectly match my logo, even the floor had beautiful streaks of orange! 

Check it out here SUPHA'S



I am currently working on some collectible herb sheets for the restaurant so I will release photos once they have gone to print, they are looking pretty good at the moment! 
 I took my parents to Supha's the other day and we had some incredible food. If you are in Plymouth and fancy something totally different, perhaps a pleasurable assault on the senses, then I'd totally recommend Supha's street food emporium! 








No comments:

Post a Comment