Sunday 28 February 2016

Update Numero Uno - The jobs, hold the sobs

Okay so my immediate plan after returning from London was to get a regular job as I was considered to be as they say "SKINT". One of my little aspirations in life was to work at a bar, I always wanted to work in a nice family value pub, serving drinks to the locals and meeting some interesting people.

This was my initial plan and I was lucky enough to get an interview at my local pub! Happy days. 

After a wonderful interview I got the job in the nick of time as my bank account was about to start a physical fight with me.

I looked like a bit of a pirate when I started which apparently went down well with the locals, I went on to earn names such as "Salvador", "Sparrow" and "Catweazle" I did not ultimately take to Catweazel at the beginning but it grew on me, just google him. 


I was totally into the barman role, look at me!





I was multi managing things whilst I was working here as I received a few interesting bits and bobs from new designers which was super cool, more on that in a sec!





No comments:

Post a Comment