Sunday 28 February 2016

Update Numero Uno - jobs part deux

Okay so I got the chance to create some test cards for Woodmansterne, I got the chance to meet up with a wonderful gentlemen named Lee to whom I complimented on a wondrous pineapple shirt. 

Any how, Lee was interested in my characters from my children's book and wanted to see how that style would transfer to greetings cards. 

I came out with a few initial ideas for Christmas themed cards, have a gander! 



This was my first try, I was really chuffed with the robin and I think that he looked fairly commercial which was a step in the right direction! 



I then had a pop at this neon Santa which I may have preferred! I sent both across and unfortunately neither took the company's fancy so they were not used in the end. Great opportunity though! 




No comments:

Post a Comment